Monday, August 13, 2007

To Restaurant Owners

To all Restaurant Owners:

I am always out seeking out new restaurants to review, whether the restaurants are actually new or just new to me. If you would like your restaurant reviewed, simply email me. My readers can also email me, sending me your suggestions for restaurants that I should review.

I do not guarantee that I will review your restaurant if you email me. But I definitely will give it my consideration. I also do not guarantee that you will receive a positive review. I will review it like any restaurant I review, honestly and objectively. Plus, if I choose your restaurant to review, I won't identify myself when I go there. So, I could be any of your patrons, at any time.

In addition, if you are running any special events please email me about them. I may post about them on my site. Just send me as much detail as you have about the event.

Thanks.

No comments: