Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spanish Wine Educator's Course: Passed!

As mentioned previously, I took a Spanish Wine Educator's Course from March 28-30. The course included two exams, a theory test and a blind-tasting test. To receive certification, you had to receive a passing grade on these exams. I learned today, unofficially, that I passed my certification! The official notice should be issued later this week.

I am very pleased with my results, though I did not score high enough, but I was fairly close, to win the trip to Spain.

This is a course I definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning about Spanish wine. I will also be keeping an eye on future courses that the Wine Academy of Spain may hold in the local area. Maybe a Sherry course.

UPDATE: I now have received the official word of my certification!

No comments: