Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wine Book Club: Edition 2 Round Up

Tim of Winecast has now posted the round up for the second edition of Wine Book Club. The book this edition was Noble Rot: A Bordeaux Wine Revolution by William Echikson. I previously posted my own review of this book.

Check out Tim's review as well as his summary of the other participants. For their complete reviews, just follow the links in Tim's round up. It is also interesting to see how different people view the same people. Unfortunately, participation in this edition was small, with only seven bloggers posting reviews. That surprised me as the book this edition was a much easier and smaller read than the previous Vino Italiano. I certainly think Wine Book Club is an excellent idea, one which can be both educational and fun.

I hope that many more bloggers join us for the next edition, which should be announced around May 6. Plus, sometime near the end of May, I will be posting a special book review on a topic dear to my palate.

No comments: