Friday, June 13, 2008

Women Wine Bloggers

Back in March, I started compiling a list of women wine bloggers. That list has grown and grown. There are over 70 women wine bloggers and writers and I am sure there are others out there that are not listed yet. It is great to see so many women contributing to the world of wine.

As old blog posts can sometimes be forgotten, I felt it was important to bring my list forward again, especially as the list is continually being updated. I started a discussion on the OpenWine Consortium and that has helped locate additional women wine bloggers and writers.

I am still looking for more women to add to the list. There is no end date for the list. It will continue to always been updated with new information. Check it out and maybe you will find a new favorite wine blog.

No comments: