Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sake Chat on Twitter

Are you already a sake lover or are you new to sake, curious to learn more?  Whatever your level of sake knowledge and appreciation, you might be interested in the new Sake Chat on Twitter. Sake is still an underappreciated and largely mysterious beverage, and many people want to learn more about it. They want to understand the truth about sake, to shatter their misconceptions.

I will moderate Sake Chat approximately once ever two weeks, an hour long discussion on all things sake. The discussion topics will vary, from general Q&A sessions to more specific issues like food pairings and sake recommendations. I will post the future discussions dates and topics on my blog, as well as broadcast them on Twitter and Facebook. Everyone is welcome to join in the discussion.

The first Sake Chat will be held on Monday, August 15, at 9pm EST. The hashtag for this event will be #SakeChat, so just follow that hashtag and you will be able to follow the entire discussion. The topic for this initial chat will be a General Q&A. Come to the chat and ask me your sake questions, and I will do my best to answer them.

At future Sake Chats, there might be special guests and/or moderators, such as sake store owners or sake brewers. If you have any suggestions for Sake Chat, feel free to leave a comment here or email me.

No comments: